Our hair botox treatment is one of the most advanced hair repair, anti-aging + smoothing formula worldwide. It repairs the damaged & broken hair fibers with a powerful concentrate of active ingredients including Caviar Oil, Amino Acids, Natural Proteins & Argan Oil. It guarantees to moisturize, nourish, repair & revive hair right from the very first use, resulting in incredible shine & softness while eliminating frizz.
Our botox treatment is formaldehyde and harsh chemical free, creating a completely safe environment for clients of all ages. The treatment doesn’t produce any bad fumes and smells unlike ordinary keratin treatments, making the application comfortable and completely safe.
The results are progressive & cumulative as the quality of the hair becomes healthier, improving after each application. Below are some examples of our clients who have chosen us as their hair repair experts and the results they've had:
EXPRESS HAIR BOTOX
We also offer an express botox treatment as an in-between top up for our clients that need an added boost to their treatment. This is generally offered to our regular clients who have either:
- Accidentally used a sulphate shampoo
- Swam in chlorine or beach water over the summer
- Feel they need a boost in their treatment (they may have blonde/porous hair that does not hold onto our botox treatment for as long as other hair types do) and aren't due for their full next treatment yet
Our express botox vials are a concentrated liquid that in just minutes eliminates frizz and delivers intense hydration. This powerful liquid made up of Cocos Nucifera Oil and Gardenia Tahitensis Flower will provides excellent repair and conditioning properties, resulting in immediate, visibly softer and silkier hair.
It's key results are:
- Smooth the hair shaft + helps to prevent moisture loss.
- Improves hair management & conditioning properties
- Provides daily protection
- Improves hair shine, provide frizz reduction , and makes combing easier
It can be tricky deciding between our Botox and Keratin treatments, hence why we take the decision out of your hands and determine which treatment is best for you while you're in our salon. We offer keratin treatments to our clients who:
- Aren't necessarily concerned about the health or condition of their hair, more so the frizz and wanting to make it easier to manage on a day-to-day basis
- Clients that don't have extremely fine hair that tends to be flat and oily (the keratin may weigh it down for these particular hair types)
- Don't mind the three day downtime after receiving their keratin treatment
Our keratin treatment is fantastic for giving clients smooth, frizz-free and more manageable hair from the very first treatment. We do recommend returning to the salon within three months for the next treatment and in some cases expect clients to return sooner if they wash their hair more than three times a week.